Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Here's to Our 13th Year

While on vacation, Randy and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary.  We've seen a lot of life change in those years, made lots of memories, and grown together in love.  We've been blessed with three beautiful boys and careers that allow us to be family oriented.  We've been blessed with health and provision.  We've seen our share of valleys and walked through them all.  We've climbed to the top of many mountains and enjoyed the beautiful view.  I'm thankful for a husband who is a super daddy, a big help around the house, and who makes me laugh every.single.day. 




1998- Our dating days:-)




Our wedding day, 7-10-99




2006


Mother's Day 2011

2 comments:

  1. wow! you two look younger now then you did 6 years ago! you look great! congrats on the anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope I continue to look younger..lol:-)

      Delete