Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday is here again!  Monday's don't bother me nearly as much as they do during the school year.  In fact, right now, Monday is just another wonderful day of summer bliss in my world.  August 20th might possibly change my view, however.  We had a great weekend filled with family time and church.  Nothing too terribly exciting, but a great weekend nonetheless.  This is my first time to link up for Bits of Splendor Monday and I have to say I'm very excited!!  I just started my blog about a week ago and I absolutely love it.  This was all birthed from SheReadsTruth and I am so glad to be a part of the blogging community!  I hope to make lots of connections and form some wonderful friendships.  I am so encouraged and inspired by the blogs of ladies all over the country.  I love reading about their lives, struggles, art projects.....you name it and I'm fascinated by it.  I hope that my blog can inspire someone else in some small way.  Well, happy Monday everyone!  Oh, by the way...it is OFFICIALLY summer and the pump on our pool went out last night:-( 






No comments:

Post a Comment